Skip to main content

REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS

 REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS some decisions of major decisions and also there are a lot of small decisions that we don't make that they tax our minds they drain our energy they create a lot of anxiety and nervousness and mental torment because we don't take care of it we decide not to decide which is a decision deciding to decide to act is a major major challenge for all of us at different points in different areas of our lives and there are things that happen to us along the way experiences that we have that prevent us from working through the mental block of acting of doing those things that we know we ought to do and so what i want you to think about is what is there that you know you need to do that you want to do this but for some reason or another you've been holding back for some reason or another you just have not been able to gather your nerves or be able to work through the procrastinating or putting it off or justifying or blaming s

MOTIVATIONAL TALK BY DR. JESSICA HOUSTAN- GIVE YOUR ALL

 GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE

Have you ever asked yourself the question how did I get here? Many times we make subtle decisions that don't seem to be a big deal but what we often fail to realize is that where you are today is the result of all of the decisions, big and small that you've made up until this point. The good news is that even if you are not where you want to be right now, you still have a chance to rewrite your script. Yes, it's frustrating when you do not accomplish what you've expected to accomplish within the time frame that you set.




Yes, all of us want our journey to be a straight path but in actuality, your journey will have unexpected stops. It will have curves, it will have heels, it will have valleys.  You will have sunny days, you will have rainy days,  but you have to decide  if I encounter rejection if I encounter  frustration if I am disappointed, I will not give up. The key is to learn how to separate your feelings from your performance. Yes, some days I  don't feel like working, some days I have to battle with unfair situations but at the end of the day, I have a  decision to make either I'm going to have a pity party or  I'm going to figure out how to pull myself up. So I say to you today pull yourself up, lift up your bow down the head.

Guess what?  Every day I have to choose to pull myself up. There will always be something that you can complain about, there will always be something that you could be worried about. But what I'm challenging you to do is to pursue your goals in spite of what's going on around you. Take a close look at your life, your health, your relationships, your business, your career, and ask yourself a simple question have  I given my all? If you are not careful fear, doubt and worry will keep you stuck wishing your circumstances were better but never doing what it takes to improve them.  It's time for you to pursue what you  really  want, not what others want for you, not  what others expect from you  but you gotta pursue what you really want with everything you've got.

You can also read- 1.dont-wait-for-tomorrow-start-right-now.html

                                   2  i-just-wanted-to-rise-and-rise

DON'T GET STUCK INTO PAST

 One of the hardest things I've had to do is confront mediocrity in my own life. I'm challenging you to commit to dismantling whatever it is that has been holding your destiny hostage. Is it self-doubt? Is it the fear of being rejected? Is it self-sabotage? Is it refusing to let go of the past? Don't get so wrapped up in what happened yesterday,  that you miss out on the opportunities that are waiting for you today. Remember,  whenever one door closes  there is another door waiting for you.  don't second guess yourself and don't be so afraid of failing that you create excuses instead of producing results.

After being involved in a physically abusive relationship for six years, I had to rewrite my script. I do understand that a lot of times when you go through things it feels like it's for you but it really isn't. It's really so that you can help someone else get through that same thing and you can say to them listen, I made it through and so can you? I really thought that I would be the last person to do what I'm doing?  Just because of what I've overcome what  I thought about myself, I did not like myself,  I did not like the way I looked,  I did not like the person in the mirror. So I was the person who was in front of everyone else and everyone thought I was happy everyone thought  I had it all together but I was secretly depressed. I was secretly battling with low self-confidence and I was so broken.

 How many of you know that when you are broken, sometimes you can attract the exact opposite of what you need. In retrospect, I know why I stayed in an unhealthy relationship for six years.  In my mind I could not do any better,  in my mind there was no way anyone else would be attracted to me. So I stayed. but eventually, I came to realize that I was not lucky to have him but he was lucky to have me. I came to realize that I deserved better.  Setting higher standards might mean that you have to wait a little longer than you anticipated but getting what you deserve will be worth the wait.

  will you commit to making yourself a  priority. Yes,  there are a lot of people counting on you. Yes, others need you. But guess who else needs you?  You need you. Be confident in your ability to overcome any challenge that comes your way. Why? Because your level of confidence is going to determine what you strive for. If you don't have confidence what you'll do is,  you'll see something that you want but you won't go for it. Because you'll tell yourself I'm not made out for this, I'm not good enough for this, I don't speak well enough for this,  I'm not credentialed enough, or  I'm not qualified enough. And what you're doing is holding yourself back. I never thought that I would be speaking, I never thought that I would be Dr. Jessica Houston,  I never thought that I would be traveling the world,  I never thought that I would be an author.

But, it took me stepping out of my comfort zone. It took me saying to myself you will not let your daughter take the same route that you took. That's what helped me the most. What I have discovered is that women are very good at pretending to be okay.  Many times we suppress what we're dealing with and we cover it all up. Women are natural nurturers.  In fact,  we often help and support others even when we are facing a challenging situation ourselves.  Unlocking your destiny is going to require that you add yourself to your priority list.

“You need you.”  

FEATURING- Dr. Jessica Houston.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL WON'T TEACH YOU THIS- NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON

THE SCHOOLS WON'T TEACH YOU ANY OF THIS On my tombstone I want the epitaph, “Be ashamed to die until you have scored some victory for humanity” .   And a victory for humanity is not a victory for yourself.   It's not statues, it's not your name, it's just humanity's better off. Any of us should want the world to be a little better off for you having lived in it.   That doesn't mean people praising you not even about that but what do you have to give with no expectation of return.   No one ever told me that I had to search for meaning in life.   Many people look for meaning   in life, as though it's going to be under   a rock   or behind a tree and I'm thinking to   myself,   you have more power than that you have   the power   to create meaning in your life, rather than passively look for it.   INSPIRATIONAL TALK BY NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON So for me, I create the meaning and meaning to me is do I know more about the world today than I did yesterday?   That e

NOW IS YOUR TIME-BRIAN M BULLOCK

   THIS IS YOUR TIME,USE IT TO CREATE LEGACY - MOTIVATION BY BRIAN M BULLOCK  We always look for the right time, right opportunity. But what we miss is we have to act whenever it's necessary. This is why we need to keep in mind that no time will be right because Now is our right time. So many people are waiting here. You're waiting for things to be perfect. You're   waiting for everyone to get themselves together. You're waiting for someone to invite you into the room.   You're waiting for someone to give you a seat at the table. You're waiting for someone to validate your gift. You're waiting for someone to call your name. You're waiting for someone to give you the opportunity.   You're waiting for everything to line up.   You're waiting for all the situations to come together perfectly and I'm telling you, you cannot wait. You got to start working right now. IF YOU DIDN'T ACT, SOMEONE WILL Depression is not   waiting for you to get it t