Skip to main content

REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS

 REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS some decisions of major decisions and also there are a lot of small decisions that we don't make that they tax our minds they drain our energy they create a lot of anxiety and nervousness and mental torment because we don't take care of it we decide not to decide which is a decision deciding to decide to act is a major major challenge for all of us at different points in different areas of our lives and there are things that happen to us along the way experiences that we have that prevent us from working through the mental block of acting of doing those things that we know we ought to do and so what i want you to think about is what is there that you know you need to do that you want to do this but for some reason or another you've been holding back for some reason or another you just have not been able to gather your nerves or be able to work through the procrastinating or putting it off or justifying or blaming s

DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL- KEY TO THE SUCCESS

 DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL- KEY TO THE SUCCESS

You're here, right now at this moment because tomorrow you want to be somebody greater than the person you are today. You see yourself succeeding. You have a vision. You have a dream. Congratulations. You're already ten steps ahead of  95% percent of the world. 

DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL- KEY TO THE SUCCESS
DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL- KEY TO THE SUCCESS


 Imagine that Michael Jordan was scared of missing. He would have never taken a shot. Imagine Steve Jobs was afraid of people not liking its product. There would be no iPhone. So ask yourself this, do you want to be a person who fears failure or do you want to be a person who loves success?  Which one you're going to have to pick today?

 I'll tell you one thing, one is a failure and one is a  success.  And if you love success there is nothing that can stop you.  All those negative things people say will mean nothing. They're going to talk about how only 1% make it to the too big deal. Want to know Something else only 1% stick with that fitness program long enough to see results.  Only 1% of nerds stick with that video game long enough to get good at it. Only 1% of relationships stick it out to the end. That doesn't mean you have a one-percent chance.  It just means you can't behave like ninety-nine percent.  You'll have to do something better than giving up a month from now.

SUCCESS WILL COME TO YOU

Those are just numbers. You want to talk about numbers take a look around you and take a good look around you.  Are you like 99% of the people around you?  If you are, then you're in the wrong video, my friend. You have to love success just as much because that's going to allow you to get up and go for it. Being scared to fail won't do anything. In fact, when you love success and you start going for it, guess what happens? You're going to fail. You're going to fail ten times, a hundred times,  maybe even a thousand times. But that's okay.  Failure isn't permanent, falling isn't permanent. You get right back up and keep going and this time you're going to be stronger, wiser, and you'll be more driven than ever and for every ten failures, you land one success.

 You have to love success so much that you're willing to fail ten times before you can succeed once. That's how a winner does it.

ALSO READ- life-will-hurt-best-motivational-speech.html

https://righteous-beast7.blogspot.com/2020/09/wasting-your-life-is-not-solution.html

MYTH OF FAILURE

 I want to explain the biggest myth that most people think to lead them to success and here's a minute you might believe if you're scared to fail you won't fail. Lies. Biggest myth ever and I believe it.  You see I always thought that being scared to fail in life would literally keep me from falling. I would look at the losers around me and I would say sheesh, I never want to turn out like him. I really believe this train of thought would help me succeed. Until one day. 

I was walking down the street and I saw an old man, had a hat suspenders, and a cane was about 80 years old. This old man was barely walking. He could walk but the cane helped a lot. He was struggling. So anyway he was walking across the street.  And he ended up falling. So I went over to go help him and he gets up. Says thank you. And we introduced ourselves, had a  little conversation. told me his name and  I thought in mind his name was Robert. 

https://righteous-beast7.blogspot.com/2020/09/now-is-your-time-brian-m-bullock.html

KEY TO THE SUCCESS

Right as he walked away, I told him this is what I said Robert, you should stay inside where it's safe my friend. And Robert turns around and says to me, I love walking and I love walking way more than I'm afraid of falling. So I asked him well what about your safety?  Don't you want to live? And he told me this, these are the exact words. He said this solo living means doing what you love to do. And if I had to fall here and there to do what I want to do in life then so be it. And he just walked away. Never saw him again that was it but that statement really had me thinking and it had me thinking hard. Because I learned something that day that's when I realized the true key to success.

 I always thought if I could just fear the act of failing and if I fear it like crazy, I would succeed. Because I thought the fear would magically motivate me to get out there and start taking action. But after that day I realized, something I realize it's the love for success that will lead me to succeed.  So just imagine if Robert feared falling what do you even start walking? Of course not. He wouldn't even do what he loved to do. He would sit at home and take no type of action but he loved walking.  Wasn't even scared to fall?  He gave him life. That's what allowed him to get up and do it. He loved walking so much he was willing to fall 10 times a  day just to do it. And you have to be the same.

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM

 So the next time someone tells you, you're going to fail you know what you tell them?  Tell them they're right. But you're not afraid of failure, you're not afraid of taking action, you're not afraid to jump. You're going to fail ten times  but you know what?  It's cool because on the 11th time you'll succeed. Oh, you'll succeed All right. And it'll feel good and while you're over here living the life of your dreams and complete happiness. guess where they're going to be?  That's right there'll be failures, the real failures over there where it's safe.  scared to fail, ironic isn't it?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL WON'T TEACH YOU THIS- NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON

THE SCHOOLS WON'T TEACH YOU ANY OF THIS On my tombstone I want the epitaph, “Be ashamed to die until you have scored some victory for humanity” .   And a victory for humanity is not a victory for yourself.   It's not statues, it's not your name, it's just humanity's better off. Any of us should want the world to be a little better off for you having lived in it.   That doesn't mean people praising you not even about that but what do you have to give with no expectation of return.   No one ever told me that I had to search for meaning in life.   Many people look for meaning   in life, as though it's going to be under   a rock   or behind a tree and I'm thinking to   myself,   you have more power than that you have   the power   to create meaning in your life, rather than passively look for it.   INSPIRATIONAL TALK BY NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON So for me, I create the meaning and meaning to me is do I know more about the world today than I did yesterday?   That e

NOW IS YOUR TIME-BRIAN M BULLOCK

   THIS IS YOUR TIME,USE IT TO CREATE LEGACY - MOTIVATION BY BRIAN M BULLOCK  We always look for the right time, right opportunity. But what we miss is we have to act whenever it's necessary. This is why we need to keep in mind that no time will be right because Now is our right time. So many people are waiting here. You're waiting for things to be perfect. You're   waiting for everyone to get themselves together. You're waiting for someone to invite you into the room.   You're waiting for someone to give you a seat at the table. You're waiting for someone to validate your gift. You're waiting for someone to call your name. You're waiting for someone to give you the opportunity.   You're waiting for everything to line up.   You're waiting for all the situations to come together perfectly and I'm telling you, you cannot wait. You got to start working right now. IF YOU DIDN'T ACT, SOMEONE WILL Depression is not   waiting for you to get it t

MOTIVATIONAL TALK BY DR. JESSICA HOUSTAN- GIVE YOUR ALL

 GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE Have you ever asked yourself the question how did I get here? Many times we make subtle decisions that don't seem to be a big deal but what we often fail to realize is that where you are today is the result of all of the decisions, big and small that you've made up until this point. The good news is that even if you are not where you want to be right now, you still have a chance to rewrite your script. Yes, it's frustrating when you do not accomplish what you've expected to accomplish within the time frame that you set. Yes, all of us want our journey to be a straight path but in actuality, your journey will have unexpected stops. It will have curves, it will have heels, it will have valleys.   You will have sunny days, you will have rainy days,   but you have to decide   if I encounter rejection if I encounter   frustration if I am disappointed, I will not give up. The key is to learn how to separate your feelings from your performance. Yes,