Skip to main content

REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS

 REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS some decisions of major decisions and also there are a lot of small decisions that we don't make that they tax our minds they drain our energy they create a lot of anxiety and nervousness and mental torment because we don't take care of it we decide not to decide which is a decision deciding to decide to act is a major major challenge for all of us at different points in different areas of our lives and there are things that happen to us along the way experiences that we have that prevent us from working through the mental block of acting of doing those things that we know we ought to do and so what i want you to think about is what is there that you know you need to do that you want to do this but for some reason or another you've been holding back for some reason or another you just have not been able to gather your nerves or be able to work through the procrastinating or putting it off or justifying or blaming s

LIFE WILL HURT - Best Motivational Speech (Featuring Coach Pain)

 LIFE WILL HURT - Best Motivational Speech (Featuring Coach Pain)

When you are doing everything in your power to be the best makeup of yourself,  it's always gonna be an adversary is gonna try to take that away from you. Now the best way you can overcome this is by having faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in as long as it's something that's positive, that's going to get you through it. A lot of people don't have that ability to be strong and  I'm not talking about the physical aspect of strength literally talking about the mental and of course spiritual is a fiendish plant.  Don't let pride confuse your tears. You got to let that out sometimes.  You got to let it go.

LIFE WILL HURT - Best Motivational Speech (Featuring Coach Pain)
LIFE WILL HURT - Best Motivational Speech (Featuring Coach Pain)


When I lost my mom years ago that was the hardest thing that I had to deal with. And to this day  I still think about that woman that gave me life and I have my moments. When I'm happy about the good times but I also have my moments when she left this world but that's just one thing. this is one circumstance there are many circumstances I could talk about but I  continue to move on.  Everybody gets knocked down. No matter how tough we think you are you gonna fall and when you fall sometimes you fall real hard but that ground is a hard surface. and I'll tell you something you ain't gonna move because you're landing.

YOU ARE STRONG

So you need to rise up and you need to rise above it and you need to start moving when you get knocked down.  How long do you gonna stay down when you lose your job. when you lose that loved one. Regardless if it's your husband, your wife, your child, whatever it is. do you have the ability to go through the hurt and the pain of that loss? Regardless of what you're going through the best time,  you know that you are strong is when you're at the weakest point of your life.  When you are so far down at home you looked it up you don't see no light but yet you know there's an end to this darkness. That's when you'll find out just how strong you really are. This is a  process and you have to hurt just a  little bit.

ALSO READ- rise-featuring-walter-bond-coach-pain.html

 So you can understand what it means to be strong. so don't give up on  your hopes don't give up on your dreams yourself.  Just keep moving forward. if you think that you're going through something so bad right now wait until tomorrow. If tomorrow comes for you look at the person next to you look at people all over the world.  If you ever come in contact with certain individuals and ask yourself they're going through a  lot more than what I'm going through.  because honestly they're always gonna get people that are going through a lot more than you're going through right now.

  When you down, find the way to get up.  I've been there, I go through it, like anybody else but I have a job to do. This is so done you  April 6 2020 I lost my dad, I lost my mom nine years ago. and I just lost my father. Many people lose things that  matter to them. things that mean something to them. recently I spoke very highly about my father while he was in this world but now my father is gone and what hurt me the most is that did have the chance to say goodbye.  I didn't have the chance to travel to bury my father because of the crisis that we are facing in our society in this world right now. But yet I'm here. yet I'm still alive and yet I still got work to do in this world.

evolve-or-die-inspiration-by-marcus.html

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME....

Does it hurt? am I creepy?  do I feel a  little bit of despair?  Absolutely.  absolutely I feel that pain. absolutely I  understand what it means to hurt.  absolutely I feel like there's nothing else left in me because when I lost my father a piece of me went with him. now that's not something that just be telling you. I'm telling you the reality of how I feel like a man, as a son, as a  father, as a human being.  no matter how strong, no matter how tough you think you are, you're gonna hurt. You're gonna feel that sense of emptiness. you're gonna feel that sense of loss but the best thing about losing is to grow,  is to fill it, is to understand it,  it's to fight through,  it's nothing,  nothing on earth  - stop your purpose if you just hold on to.  so I live not just for me not just for my family not just for the people that look to me.

 What I do it to honor my parents, it feels not the best of me right now.  Because I don't have that mother to talk to I don't have that father to talk to or to give advice. it's just me now.  The people that mattered in my life, the people that gave me life are no longer in this world but they exist in my heart.  they give me a reason that they left the legacy for me to carry on.  this doesn't mean that it's the end of me. It means that I have work to do.  means that I  have to continue the pushes go hard and go stronger means that I have to stay focused. It means that I have to stay faithful to each one of you that is listening to this message.

motivational-talk-by-dr-jessica-houstan.html

 Understand the pain, the struggles, and all of the things that you felt that are holding you back. It's not gonna hold you back for very long. because as long as you are alive  you have to continue to move on. you have to continue to live. You can't allow the misery and the hurt and the pain hold you back to a position where you can't move forward because as long as there's life in that body you got things that you need to get done. the reality is we cannot go on forever but we must go on.

FIGHT FOR LEGACY

  We can't live forever but we must continue to live.  We must fight for something.  don't fight for nothing. live and breathe,  and fight and believe and understand that it's not over for you, it's not over for you because you are still here.  so make the most of your life honor. those that are no longer here with us. make sure you're leaving the mark. make sure you're leaving the legacy.

 So when your time comes your legacy can be left to the next generation. so keep up the good fight.  It's not over for me and it shouldn't be over for you, carry on LIVE STRONG. keep it moving and from the bottom of my heart conduct your business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL WON'T TEACH YOU THIS- NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON

THE SCHOOLS WON'T TEACH YOU ANY OF THIS On my tombstone I want the epitaph, “Be ashamed to die until you have scored some victory for humanity” .   And a victory for humanity is not a victory for yourself.   It's not statues, it's not your name, it's just humanity's better off. Any of us should want the world to be a little better off for you having lived in it.   That doesn't mean people praising you not even about that but what do you have to give with no expectation of return.   No one ever told me that I had to search for meaning in life.   Many people look for meaning   in life, as though it's going to be under   a rock   or behind a tree and I'm thinking to   myself,   you have more power than that you have   the power   to create meaning in your life, rather than passively look for it.   INSPIRATIONAL TALK BY NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON So for me, I create the meaning and meaning to me is do I know more about the world today than I did yesterday?   That e

NOW IS YOUR TIME-BRIAN M BULLOCK

   THIS IS YOUR TIME,USE IT TO CREATE LEGACY - MOTIVATION BY BRIAN M BULLOCK  We always look for the right time, right opportunity. But what we miss is we have to act whenever it's necessary. This is why we need to keep in mind that no time will be right because Now is our right time. So many people are waiting here. You're waiting for things to be perfect. You're   waiting for everyone to get themselves together. You're waiting for someone to invite you into the room.   You're waiting for someone to give you a seat at the table. You're waiting for someone to validate your gift. You're waiting for someone to call your name. You're waiting for someone to give you the opportunity.   You're waiting for everything to line up.   You're waiting for all the situations to come together perfectly and I'm telling you, you cannot wait. You got to start working right now. IF YOU DIDN'T ACT, SOMEONE WILL Depression is not   waiting for you to get it t

MOTIVATIONAL TALK BY DR. JESSICA HOUSTAN- GIVE YOUR ALL

 GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE Have you ever asked yourself the question how did I get here? Many times we make subtle decisions that don't seem to be a big deal but what we often fail to realize is that where you are today is the result of all of the decisions, big and small that you've made up until this point. The good news is that even if you are not where you want to be right now, you still have a chance to rewrite your script. Yes, it's frustrating when you do not accomplish what you've expected to accomplish within the time frame that you set. Yes, all of us want our journey to be a straight path but in actuality, your journey will have unexpected stops. It will have curves, it will have heels, it will have valleys.   You will have sunny days, you will have rainy days,   but you have to decide   if I encounter rejection if I encounter   frustration if I am disappointed, I will not give up. The key is to learn how to separate your feelings from your performance. Yes,