Skip to main content

REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS

 REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS some decisions of major decisions and also there are a lot of small decisions that we don't make that they tax our minds they drain our energy they create a lot of anxiety and nervousness and mental torment because we don't take care of it we decide not to decide which is a decision deciding to decide to act is a major major challenge for all of us at different points in different areas of our lives and there are things that happen to us along the way experiences that we have that prevent us from working through the mental block of acting of doing those things that we know we ought to do and so what i want you to think about is what is there that you know you need to do that you want to do this but for some reason or another you've been holding back for some reason or another you just have not been able to gather your nerves or be able to work through the procrastinating or putting it off or justifying or blaming s...

PEOPLE'S OPINION DON'T MATTER- BEST STUDENT MOTIVATION 2020

 PEOPLE'S OPINION DON'T MATTER- BEST STUDENT MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION BY- T.D.Jakes, Les Brown, Ed Mylett, Tyrese Gibson, Jordan Peterson, Rich Wilkerson Jr, Gary Vee

this is a message for people who have messed up, failed, faltered, blew it, did something stupid, got yourself in trouble. and you think your life is over because you did something stupid your life is not over. yes they gonna talk about you yes they're gonna bring up your past yes there's gonna be a chatter yes there's gonna be a threat over your head but nothing that the enemy is chattering about has put out your fire oh my god.


do not be misled. bad company corrupts good character. you don't have a shortage of talent you don't have a shortage of gifting. your problem is you have a corrupted character. and if your character is corrupted it doesn't matter how talented you are when push comes to shove you will not last and you will not fulfill the mission God has for your life. and the best way to get good character is to remove bad company. somebody say check your circle.

 I’m telling you in every person's life there's always a degree of chatter. some little underground noise hear.

 you trying to be a mama and you never had one. you trying to be a daddy what you know about being a dad there's always some background noise to what you are trying to do. you gonna open up a business and you two months behind in your rims.

 and the moment you raise your hand and says I’m going to do something I can guarantee you that somebody's not going to agree with what you're going to do. somebody's not going to be supportive of what you're trying to do. somebody's going to try to assassinate what you're trying to do. and yet you have to have the commitment and the calling and the tenacity and the character to be able to withstand the onslaught that comes against you in order to proceed toward your destiny, towards your purpose.

 you want friends who when something good happens to you there that's good for you right they're happy about. that they're not like all bitter and resentful underground like saying horrible things behind your back and telling you how they did something that was better and trying to drag you down. it's like that's not helpful. and then when something bad happens to you and you go to them and you say look this terrible thing happens to me, first of all, they don't try to top it with some like horrible thing that happened to them. because they don't have the patience to listen and second they're not secretly gloating about the fact that catastrophe finally befalls you. it's like they're actually hurt by it. and that chapter's injunction is like take a look at the people that are around you. and if they're not on the side of what's good for you then walk away.

I learned more about who I was from my haters. I had no idea I was even important enough to be hated on the level I was hated on. I couldn't even defend myself because I was shocked that you cared enough to write anything about me. who am I that you would care anyway your hatred of me helped to tutor me into understanding my own significance?

oh y'all I think the biggest vulnerability you've got is you actually value somebody's opinion more than you value your own like the reason I've been able to always do my thing is when I was 24 and people were like oh you work at your dad's liquor store I heard that as like a chip on my shoulder. you know I loved it I was like cool keep sleeping on me. you know like I’m glad you're on wall street making a hundred thousand buying BMWs and dumb jewelry I'll see you in 30 years like to me the way you win is you realize you can't hear nobody you got to get real quiet up here I can't hear anything. you go look at my Instagram right now my first post i'll post something first 100 replies in one second you're jesus you walk on water you're the best you're the all-time can't hear them. the next hundred you're a piece of you're foolish you're a snake oil salesman can't hear them. I’m in my own mind doing my own thing and that comes with self-esteem. everybody's trying to keep up with the joneses. I’m not worried about you renting out cash from the bank and putting it to your ear. I’m not worried you jumped a fence and took a photo in front of a private plane. what do you think these people are doing? they're posing.

 when you have goals and dreams you want to achieve ask yourself the question who should I count on and who should I count out. and so many people never achieve their goals because they have too many toxic negative energy draining people in their lives. and you have to have goals outside of your comfort zone that will challenge you. because in order to do something you've never done you've got to become someone you've never been.

 and I’m going to tell you I am amazed today at the people who allow criticism to shut down their assignment. who shrink into the abyss of depression. who walk away from what they have been called to do simply because everybody didn't validate them and support them they simply gave up. it's amazing. in fact I would be bodacious enough to say that you don't deserve the right to lead. if you walk away just because somebody didn't agree with you. you don't need anybody who will just stand when times are good. you need somebody to stand when things are tough. I don't just need a good mama on a good day when the sun is shining and we can get along and everything but I need a good mama when the money is low the circumstances are bad, all hell is breaking loose, I’m in trouble, i've almost lost my mind but somebody who's gonna stand there and be good in the midst of bullying and adversity I need somebody who's gonna stand there and be strong in fact good leadership is determined by tough times.

 you can't prove you're a good leader in good times you prove good leadership in bad times and tough situations. so you earn the right to be heard through the things you suffer.

 be very careful of people who manipulate and play on your emotions. they get you to sympathize with them ,they get you to feel sorry for them, this is not about being heartless. I need you to try your best to emotionally protect yourself from a specific characteristic.

 some of y'all are so used to operating overweight you're never gonna get there and guess what?  you love negativity and dysfunction and keeping these negative people in your life so much even everything about this video it makes you so uncomfortable you probably stopped it a long time ago. I’m only talking to the people that are ready to get to the next level of a life in their career. they're gonna boldly walk into the next season of their life unapologetically, getting rid of all things people in situations that no longer belong in their life.

 you run around with losers you will end up a loser. unconsciously you will pick up their ways you'll pick up their habits, you pick up most importantly their attitude about lif.e if you're around cynical negative people all the time you will become cynical and negative.

align yourself with people that can encourage you. people that can empower you, people that you can learn from, people that you can grow from, that's very important.

 you're rich before you got the money. you're educated before you got the degree you're a leader before you get the job you're a visionary before you become a CEO, your wife before you get married, you're a husband before you find a woman, if you're not that before you won't be after. so you have to go through a period of displacement where you have the vision to function on a level and don't have opportunity, which creates frustration. because you say I feel this with everything I got inside of it but nothing outside has acknowledged me on the level that I think on.

 I’m under attack but I’m still on fire, I got some chatter but I’m still on fire, I got some threat but I’m still on fire, i've been to hell and back but I’m still burning, last time I tried it I got in trouble but I’m still burning, I got some haters just trying to destroy me but I’m still permanent. does anybody understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

 you want to align yourself with people who think like you, people who dream like you, people who want more out of life people that are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life. as opposed to the majority of people somebody said always strive to get on top in life because it's the bottom that's overcrowded. you see you don't want to be on the bottom. see it's easy to be on the bottom it doesn't take any effort to be a loser. doesn't take any motivation any drive. in order to stay down there in a low level but it calls on everything in you ladies and gentlemen, you have to harness your will to say I’m going to challenge myself. sometimes I have to pull myself out of bed so come on les things I know I should do I don't do, things I shouldn't do I do I found that the biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself there's an old African proverb that says, "if there's no enemy within the enemy outside can do us no harm."

beware of vision dream and passion killers. most of the people that have no dreams will wake up every day trying to talk you out of your dreams. they have no goals they have nothing that they're ambitious about. so they will talk you out of all the that you're excited about family and friends in most cases sad to even say this, family and friends in most cases will be the first to try and talk you out of something that you're passionate, excited about and that you have a vision for.

 you can't  try to help me by talking about me it's totally different to talk to the person as opposed to talking about them but all of us live in a world that we have to deal with criticism. and even amongst those who criticize us with evil intent, there may be something that you can learn from the criticism that will sharpen you and make you better. there are those people who say things maliciously and angrily to hurt to assassinate you or your or your character or your talent or your ability and even though their intentions are evil and wicked and corrupt. there may be some morsel of truth in what they said that helps you to hone yourself, from preparing yourself and make yourself better so that you might be able to stand. take what's good leave what's bad and keep on walking when you are criticized you are not ignored. that means that somebody noticed you that you were doing something that you attracted enough attention that you made enough difference that you got on the radar screen enough that they're talking about you. don't run from them talking about you they noticed you they recognize you there are some people that they're not talking about because they didn't even notice that they came in the room. you draw attention and people who draw attention will also draw criticism. and the only way to avoid all criticism is to do nothing and then be ignored.

 what we really want is not just success we want fulfillment the way we get fulfillment is self-respect is self-confidence and that's how somehow in your life you must begin to separate what you do from what people think about it. the people that have really won in life and in business. they eventually drop the addiction to what other people think about them. they're most concerned about what they think about them or if they're a person of faith in what their god thinks about them, not the rest of the world. because the higher you climb the more haters you're going to have there's absolutely no question about it you ought to hope you have more of them the only thing I will warn people of is the higher you climb the closer to you the haters are. so right now if you're at one level of success it's people at a distance that are haters. but as you climb higher there's always those one or two people in your close circle we're going to try to pull you back down because they think you're leaving them they make you your success is making them uncomfortable about where they are and so they begin to do everything they can to pull you back down I don't know what that dream is that you have.

 I don't care how far fetched it might appear to be I don't care how disappointing it might have been as you've been working toward that dream. but here's what I know someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. in the process of working on your dreams you are going to incur a lot of disappointment, a lot of pain, a lot of setbacks. but in the process of doing that you will discover some things about yourself that you don't know right now. what you'll realize is that you're more powerful than you can ever begin to imagine.

 anybody who is determined to do something who wants something to be different it will eventually be different. you're gifted, you're talented. God has much bigger plans for you in your life everything around you is going to change as soon as you change the things around you. it's very simple you can be in the hood, change your mind and everything about your bank account your surroundings your environment for your kids the safety of any and everything going on will all change. I’m tired of everybody running around complaining as if you're on the receiving end of whatever this world wants to dump on you and you don't have a choice. it's time to grow up man. it's tired of people to really get out of this ex like excuses sound best to the person that's making them up. I want you to be successful. I want you to stop coming up with reasons and excuses as to why you're doing the same over and over and over and over.

 respect my friend is never given it must be earned.  people don't respect you just because you take a title or because you sit behind a desk or because you open up a business or because you start a company because you start a ministry. people don't respect you just because you wear a certain outfit or you put a hat on your head. people respect you when you can take a licking and keep on ticking and stand for something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOW IS YOUR TIME-BRIAN M BULLOCK

   THIS IS YOUR TIME,USE IT TO CREATE LEGACY - MOTIVATION BY BRIAN M BULLOCK  We always look for the right time, right opportunity. But what we miss is we have to act whenever it's necessary. This is why we need to keep in mind that no time will be right because Now is our right time. So many people are waiting here. You're waiting for things to be perfect. You're   waiting for everyone to get themselves together. You're waiting for someone to invite you into the room.   You're waiting for someone to give you a seat at the table. You're waiting for someone to validate your gift. You're waiting for someone to call your name. You're waiting for someone to give you the opportunity.   You're waiting for everything to line up.   You're waiting for all the situations to come together perfectly and I'm telling you, you cannot wait. You got to start working right now. IF YOU DIDN'T ACT, SOMEONE WILL Depression is not   waiting for you to get it t...

A+ STUDENT MENTALITY - Best Study Motivation 2020

 A+ STUDENT MENTALITY - Best Study Motivation- BY Marcus “Elevation” Taylor  there are key components and key   ingredients in the recipe of a student   mentality.   number one you need to be disciplined.   the future is very expensive and only   those who are carriers of discipline can   inherit   the future. i need you to stay motivated.   i don't care if you have to listen to me   a thousand times. i need you to stay   motivated.   and i need that motivation to mature   into discipline.   but i need you to be self-aware. so i   need you to remember that you are   always learning. in life you are always   learning.   and i need you to believe in yourself. i   need you to see yourself capable,   lovable, and unconditionally worthy   of your future.   turn your pain   into progress. i need you to see yourself   see yourself. one of the things that many   ...

IT'S GOING TO RAIN SOON (FEATURING BRIAN M.BULLOCK)

 IT'S GOING TO RAIN I can see your friend saying, why are you wasting your time trying to get out of debt? Why are you wasting your time trying to beat cancer? Why are you wasting your time trying to start a new business during an economic crisis in the world? Here it is, you're trying to accomplish something. Here it is, you're trying to do something. And yet there's some fear right because you've never seen anybody doing it before. You're not sure if you're gonna make it. You're not sure if you can accomplish this thing. You're not sure if this thing can really happen.   And what you really want is to send somebody in first to make sure that the coast is clear.You really want to send somebody in first to make sure that everything is all right. IT'S GOING TO RAIN SOON (FEATURING BRIAN M.BULLOCK) Well, I've got good news for you. You are that one.   Why would you try to build an art? I can even see maybe people laughing, people saying here ...