Skip to main content

REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS

 REINVENT YOUR LIFE FOR BETTER CAUSE- MOTIVATION FOR YOUTHS some decisions of major decisions and also there are a lot of small decisions that we don't make that they tax our minds they drain our energy they create a lot of anxiety and nervousness and mental torment because we don't take care of it we decide not to decide which is a decision deciding to decide to act is a major major challenge for all of us at different points in different areas of our lives and there are things that happen to us along the way experiences that we have that prevent us from working through the mental block of acting of doing those things that we know we ought to do and so what i want you to think about is what is there that you know you need to do that you want to do this but for some reason or another you've been holding back for some reason or another you just have not been able to gather your nerves or be able to work through the procrastinating or putting it off or justifying or blaming s

THE FIRE WITHIN [TONY ROBBIN'S POWERFUL WORDS 2020]

 TONY ROBBIN'S POWERFUL WORDS


It's not what we get that makes us happy. It's who we become, how we live our life, who we are as a person. People can take away all the things but who you become no one can take away.  And the problem is most of us are trying to be something we're not. But it isn't so much about change,  about changing yourself. The change happens when you be yourself. Success without fulfillment is a failure.  Do you want to know what's really you? Where you're going to be alive is when.  

E FIRE WITHIN [TONY ROBBIN'S POWERFUL WORDS 2020]
THE FIRE WITHIN [TONY ROBBIN'S POWERFUL WORDS 2020]


It's really you what takes guts is to put yourself on the line. It takes guts to say I'm going to make this work. It takes guts to say  I'm going to believe. Knowing I can be disappointed or devastated.

Perception is in your head. So how you perceive yourself determines the direction that you go.

 If you're defeated, if you're a woah is my personality, you'll treat your body accordingly. If you are a no matter what I'm gonna make this happen. Right. If you're the type of personality or you can yourself towards your rate. If you have those tangibles within you,  you'll be great. I can tell you without a doubt that if you're analyzing your life right now within some disturbing emotion that  100% of the time you're going to make your brain worse. 

You can't think greater than how you feel that means then you are thinking in the past. Because those emotions are a record of a residue of the past. But it's accepting and loving yourself as you are but not accepting and loving the destination you're at. All comparison is a formula of misery, all comparison. And what often we do is one of the most insidious forms of comparison is a comparison to our former self.

FOR MORE MOTIVATION- now-is-your-time-brian-m-bullock.html

                                                        wasting-your-life-is-not-solution.html

When someone loves themselves, when someone really believes that despite my flaws, despite my shortcomings, my looks, my income, I like me. I love me.  When you love yourself you treat yourself as such. To be in that place as a human being to love yourself enough to say you know what I understand my value. And because I understand my value I'm going to treat myself in every area of my life the best way I can. Be the best version of me. I may slip here and there but my love is stronger than my hate my love is stronger than my weakness I love it stronger than my doubt. If your love is the epitome of you then you'll always win in life.

People are spending the majority of their life waiting for something out there to take away their emptiness or pain or the resentment in here. Well, they're waiting for their whole life and separation or lack. Then and we create reality then the lack is driving certain thoughts which are creating more separation and more lack. Let's stop telling the story of your past and start telling the story of your future. And people who aren't defined by a vision of the future for the most part are left with memories of the past. Your brain is a record of the past. It's an artifact of everything you've learned and experienced in this moment.

ALSO- dont-be-afraid-to-fail-key-to-success.html

 So most people wake up in the morning and they start thinking about their problems. And those problems are memories that are tattooed in the brain that are associated with certain people with things at certain times and places. So the person wakes up a clean slate. They start thinking about the problems, they're thinking in the past. If you believe your thoughts have something to do with your destiny. Well, it's a possibility that your past can be your future.

I think you get a charge out of that that relentless nothing's going to stop me. You know what I mean, would you use that power that's just as beautiful as the smile. I do it because it's a daily thing. Right. Every single day I get up thinking all right how are we going to make today better. What is it about today that you're going to work on that you gave a little bit of time to yesterday? Some people dwell on their failures. And some people allow it to own them or their shortcomings or their weaknesses. I look as a way to challenge myself.

All miseries of comparison and we may not realize it. We're not really that upset with where we are. What we are is what happens is we compare it to where we think we should be and that very comparison is what brings us misery. We're happy to be breathing, we're happy to be alive, we're happy we woke up. It's the immediate comparison to what could be used to be should be or somebody else' bee does that brings us the sadness, the anger, the anxiety, the worry, the frustration is always because most people use their imagination.

 They use it the wrong way. They imagine what won't work imagine something bad happening. See yourself where you want to be you got to live there. Well, when you reach a goal you're going to act like you're already there. It's already happened intellectually the second you think about it. It's already happened emotionally when you're emotionally involved with it. So it's only a period of time until it manifests in physical form. And to do well I intend to make a  difference and long term there is a power to our intentions.

leave-your-legacy-into-this-world.html

 Eventually, if you put those intentions into the universe. Something positive comes back to you eventually. I intend to do well. I don't always do all I make mistakes but my intentions are really good too many of us aren't giving ourselves credit for our good intention. Give yourself a little bit more credit for how good you are. I mean not good in your ability or good at how special that's a long leap to think we're special. But are you a good person? Do you intend to do good do you have kindness in your heart do you want to serve other people. 

Why are you limiting yourself because of what people might think we hold so much weight on others opinions that it becomes our opinion. Which is crazy to me. Everyone in this world wants to be better than where they are right now what's stopping you. Oh, I know, You. We create so many excuses for pursuing the best version of ourselves. It's not just words, it's actions put into words, put into motion, and that becomes reality. A lot of people talk, a lot of people don't do, the ones that talk and do they're the cultivators great takes a level of discipline that is distraction-free. 

FEATURING- TONY ROBBINS. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL WON'T TEACH YOU THIS- NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON

THE SCHOOLS WON'T TEACH YOU ANY OF THIS On my tombstone I want the epitaph, “Be ashamed to die until you have scored some victory for humanity” .   And a victory for humanity is not a victory for yourself.   It's not statues, it's not your name, it's just humanity's better off. Any of us should want the world to be a little better off for you having lived in it.   That doesn't mean people praising you not even about that but what do you have to give with no expectation of return.   No one ever told me that I had to search for meaning in life.   Many people look for meaning   in life, as though it's going to be under   a rock   or behind a tree and I'm thinking to   myself,   you have more power than that you have   the power   to create meaning in your life, rather than passively look for it.   INSPIRATIONAL TALK BY NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON So for me, I create the meaning and meaning to me is do I know more about the world today than I did yesterday?   That e

NOW IS YOUR TIME-BRIAN M BULLOCK

   THIS IS YOUR TIME,USE IT TO CREATE LEGACY - MOTIVATION BY BRIAN M BULLOCK  We always look for the right time, right opportunity. But what we miss is we have to act whenever it's necessary. This is why we need to keep in mind that no time will be right because Now is our right time. So many people are waiting here. You're waiting for things to be perfect. You're   waiting for everyone to get themselves together. You're waiting for someone to invite you into the room.   You're waiting for someone to give you a seat at the table. You're waiting for someone to validate your gift. You're waiting for someone to call your name. You're waiting for someone to give you the opportunity.   You're waiting for everything to line up.   You're waiting for all the situations to come together perfectly and I'm telling you, you cannot wait. You got to start working right now. IF YOU DIDN'T ACT, SOMEONE WILL Depression is not   waiting for you to get it t

MOTIVATIONAL TALK BY DR. JESSICA HOUSTAN- GIVE YOUR ALL

 GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE Have you ever asked yourself the question how did I get here? Many times we make subtle decisions that don't seem to be a big deal but what we often fail to realize is that where you are today is the result of all of the decisions, big and small that you've made up until this point. The good news is that even if you are not where you want to be right now, you still have a chance to rewrite your script. Yes, it's frustrating when you do not accomplish what you've expected to accomplish within the time frame that you set. Yes, all of us want our journey to be a straight path but in actuality, your journey will have unexpected stops. It will have curves, it will have heels, it will have valleys.   You will have sunny days, you will have rainy days,   but you have to decide   if I encounter rejection if I encounter   frustration if I am disappointed, I will not give up. The key is to learn how to separate your feelings from your performance. Yes,