DR MARK PRINCE'S MOTIVATION FOR STUDENTS- FEAR AND SUCCESS
Fear, we all suffer from fear. come on don't ever back up for me, no one
could hurt me friendship outside resumes after the bell goes in here baby's war.
success no goals achieved without sacrifice being made. you might have to
sacrifice a tv program that you love watching you might have to sacrifice time
with friends that ain't the best time that you're used to spending. sacrifice
meals and food that you like to eat. because it's not a part of the goal you're
trying to achieve with your body that you want to have in the level of health
that you need. they sacrifice in every area of life. make sacrifices you will
achieve your goals.
the fear we all suffer from
fear.
so I tell you how you deal with fear. whatever you focus on becomes your reality if you focus on your fear will become your reality. if you focus on having a sound mind and love, that's what will become your reality. come on,
don't focus on the fear the fear is going to be in the room anyway. focus on what's right and not what's wrong. fear won't help everything else does.
make the necessary sacrifices that you have to make to bring
about the success and the goals that you are trying to achieve. Sacrifice. growth
begins when you begin to embrace the truth. there's no truth in excuses.
READ MORE - dont-quit-by-eric-thomas
if you focus on your fear, fear will become your reality. because
the manufacture of human beings says, I have not given you a spirit of fear but
a sound mind and of love. the race is not for the swift but for who can endure.
we need time, give yourself time.
the truth about you,
the truth about how you see yourself that's the truth I'm speaking about. be
true to you don't take on anyone else's truth. what's your truth? because the truth will bring about change.
if you focus on your
fear, fear will become your reality. we all suffer from fear. there is no success
with our sacrifice do not stop get back up and carry on. if you focus on your
fear, fear will become your reality and being consistent so you made steps
forward and every time you take steps forward you get closer to your goals.
if you focus on
having a sound mind and love that's what will become your reality. do not stop get
back up and carry on whatever you focus on becomes your reality. if you focus
on your fear, fear will become your reality. the race is not for the swift but
for who can endure.
for many years I was
totally lost, had no purpose, had no vision, had no goals. till I made a
decision and decided what I wanted in life. I found my way because I realized that
it was all down to me. it wasn't the government, it wasn't my treatment at home,
it wasn't my background, it wasn't my culture, it worked my religion, to me my
destiny was in my hands. I found me. find yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment